Technical Sales Rep – Chicago and surrounding market
9601 Georgia St
Crown Point, Illinois
Dawn Foods has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Rep in the Chicago Area Market
Our recipe for success is built on people. It’s your turn to add something special.
The Technical Sales Rep I position within Dawn Food Products has the responsibility for the commercial development and customer satisfaction in the assigned accounts, developing and maintaining sales of the company’s product range and developing new business opportunities for Dawn Foods, while maintaining current business activities. This remote position is responsible for supporting the development, growth and profitability of accounts.
– Demonstrate all Dawn products through the makeup of each product in the customer’s facility, troubleshoot all Dawn products in the customer’s facilities
and generally assist customers with the development and implementation of new products and ideas using Dawn products as the foundation.
– Collaborate with Customer Service, Key Account Managers, Market Sales Reps, Sales Leadership, R&D and Operations to ensure adequate commercial
product and service stream to meet sales and profit goals.
– Manage the assigned customer relationships and report on activities within those accounts.
– Present new products to customers.
– Achieve and exceed goals and objectives set with support from Sr. Director of Technical Sales & Service
– Maintain and work within an agreed-upon budget.
– Prepare visit reports, weekly planners, sales reports and project briefs in a timely and professional manner
– Travel up to 50%
– Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
– Demonstrate the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and support the Circle of Excellence
– High School diploma or equivalent required, four-year degree preferred
– Minimum 3 years of technical experience in the baking industry required
– Strong understanding of baking processes and equipment with the physical capability to work in that environment.
– Strong Knowledge of the Bakery Industry.
– Strong knowledge of ingredient functionality.
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs.
– Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
– Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
Click here to return to the job listing directory.