Technical Sales Rep II – Florida Market
8035 NW 84th St.
The Technical Sales Rep II position within Dawn Food Products has the responsibility for the commercial development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory/accounts, developing and maintaining sales of the company’s product range and developing new business opportunities for Dawn Foods, while maintaining current business activities. The Technical Sales Rep II is responsible for the development, growth and profitability of accounts.
• This position has the obligation to demonstrate all Dawn products through the makeup of each product in the customer’s facility, troubleshoot all Dawn products in the customer’s facilities and generally assist customers with the development and implementation of new products and ideas using Dawn products as the foundation.
• This position collaborates with customer service, territory managers, regional sales managers, the Sales leadership, NPD and operations leaders to ensure adequate commercial product and service stream to meet sales and profit goals.
• This position has the responsibility to manage the assigned customer relationships and report any and all changes to their assigned leader
• Present new products to customers in the assigned territory.
• Achieve and exceed goals and objectives set by Sales leader
• Maintain and work within agreed upon budget
• Manage Dawn MAP systems within customer base.
• Prepare visit reports, weekly planners, sales reports and project briefs in a timely and professional manner
• Work closely with Technical Service Reps to address customer concerns
• Travel up to 75%
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Circle of Excellence.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the baking industry; working with retail, wholesale bakery accounts.
• Strong understanding of retail and wholesale baking processes and equipment & have the physical capability to work in that environment.
• Qualified as a Baker/Advanced Technical Training (American Institute of Baking)
• Strong Knowledge of Bakery Industry
• Strong knowledge of ingredient functionality
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs
• Knowledge of Dawn’s products
• Bi-lingual in Spanish is a must.
• Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
Click here to return to the job listing directory.