Product Development Administrative Assistant
Sugar Foods Corporation
580 West Industrial Court
Villa Rica, Georgia
The Product Developer is responsible for organizing projects and executing related tasks associated with product development and product improvement of the bakery & cheese categories for Sugar Foods Corporation.
Key responsibilities include researching, suggesting, and developing new products, producing sample products, conducting production trials, as well as maintaining a clean and safe PD workspace. The Product Developer works in conjunction with other Product Developers, the PD Administrative Assistant, and Jr. Product Developer. This job is located within Sugar Foods Corporation of Villa Rica, GA. The Product Developer also collaborates with external supplier partners as needed. This position reports to the Director of Product Development, Bakery & Cheese.
Purpose of Role:
To lead, execute and support new product development projects within the Bakery & Cheese product categories. Demonstrate constant creativity and innovation using existing and future production capabilities.
• Minimum Associates Degree in a Food, Food Science, or Science -related discipline,
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Industry certifications (from AIB, RBA, RCA, ACF, etc.) preferred, but not required.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, typically with 1-2 years’ experience in R&D / project management
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced and comfortable in a fast-moving environment
• The role requires 25% travel, minimum
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through SugarFoodsHiring.com
Click here to return to the job listing directory.