Product Development Administrative Assistant
Sugar Foods Corporation
580 West Industrial Court
Villa Rica, Georgia
The Product Development Administrative Assistant is responsible for organizing documentation, professional communications and executing sample fulfillment tasks associated with product development and product improvement projects for the bakery & cheese categories of Sugar Foods Corporation.
Key responsibilities include researching, sourcing, and documenting raw materials, preparing and maintain reports of product development work, packaging, and shipping sample products, assisting developers on the bench and during production trials, as well as maintaining a clean and safe workspace. This position works in conjunction with the Product Developers and Technical Services Specialists. This job is located within Sugar Foods Corporation of Villa Rica, GA. The PD Admin will regularly communicate and collaborate with external supplier partners. This position reports to the Director of Product Development, Bakery & Cheese.
• Minimum high school diploma needed. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
• Industry certifications (from AIB, RBA, RCA, ACF, etc.) preferred, but not required.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment, and with similar administrative functions preferred.
• Great communication, interpersonal skills, speaking, and writing clearly and informatively.
• Must demonstrate attention to detail, with the ability to gather and analyze data effectively.
• Must be able to complete tasks independently or within a team, with accuracy and on time.
• Experienced and comfortable in a fast-moving environment, with the flexibility to move from one task to another with ease.
• The role requires 25% travel, minimum
Work Ethic: This individual performs and completes tasks in a timely fashion; adheres to workplace procedures, policies, and ethics; and who displays calmness and composure regardless of workload and pressure.
People Skills: Candidates must have those skills, which enable the creation of long-lasting working relationships with team members and supplier partners.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through SugarFoodsHiring.com
Click here to return to the job listing directory.