- Professionals across all job responsibilities who are employed in wholesale bakeries.
- Individuals employed by allied companies (ingredients, equipment, services, etc.).
- International clients and vendors wishing to increase their presence in the North American market.
- Students studying bakery science, food technology, and engineering with the objective of entering the wholesale baking industry.
- Speaking opportunities offering recognition as an industry expert.
- 24/7 networking with industry leaders through a virtual member directory.
- Year-round professional educational opportunities.
- Receive registration discounts to ASB’s annual meeting, BakingTECH.
- Scholarship opportunities for employees and students.
The strongest recruitment tool is your own experience as a member. Show your enthusiasm and pride in ASB with first hand accounts:
- Why did you decide to join and why do you continue to be a member?
- How has ASB membership enhanced your career?
- What benefits are of most value to you?
- Encourage prospective members to visit asbe.org where they can easily join online.
- Email or mail prospective members a membership application (PDF).
- Encourage them to contact ASB’s Director, Member Relations, Amanda Gonzalez, at email@example.com or 1.800.713.0462, ext. 3, for personal assistance.
Be sure to encourage the prospective member to list you in the “referred by” section so you may receive recognition.