Show us your natural acting talent! Submit a video promoting BakingTECH 2023, whether it be a spoof of a commercial or your own creation, and be a star on ASB’s Social Media channels. Videos have the potential of being used in ASB’s promotion of BakingTECH 2023.
All entries must be submitted by Tuesday, January 31, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Who Can Enter?
- Anyone can enter
- All participants must be at least 18 years or older.
IMPORTANT: to submit an eligible entry for the contest, you must provide three things:
Criteria: We’re looking for fun and creative videos promoting ASB and BakingTECH 2023. See sample video at bottom of the page. The BakingTECH 2023 Planning Committee will review all videos and select one winner.
Announcing the Winner: The winner, along with any honorable mentions, will be revealed during BakingTECH 2023.
Winner: The creator of the winning video will receive a $200 gift card.
- Length: Videos must not exceed 45 seconds
- Videos must be filmed from mobile device, gopro or tablet. Use of video camera is discouraged.
- Videos should be submitted in original format with minimal edits.
- Videos must contain verbal promotion of ASB BakingTECH 2023.
- Videos must not contain any copyrighted material (including copyrighted background music) unless the entrant has the rights to the material.
- Videos can not contain any company logos or mention of company.
- ASB reserves the right to reject, not to use or make available for public viewing, or at any time remove any video that ASB finds unsuitable for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Videos must be previously unpublished, original content and must be the sole property of the entrants, not previously submitted to any other contest. Published material includes that which has been posted on the Internet.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entering the contest automatically provides ASB the right to display the video online and/or in any public or private settings without restriction. All submitted videos may be used for promotional purposes by ASB and may be used prior to the deadline of January 18.
Additional Rules: By submitting an entry, the entrant(s) represents that the video is an original work, and the entrant(s) is the sole owner of all rights to the video. The entrant(s) also agrees to allow the American Society of Baking to use their name to post on the ASB website and ASB social media sites, without compensation unless prohibited. Each entrant(s) retains their rights to their video but grants to ASB a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the video, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any ASB purpose, including, but not limited to, education, advertising, and promotion. ASB will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- The video file size must be no larger than 250MB.
- Accepted file formats: mp4 or mov.
How To Submit Your Video
Email us at [email protected]