Starting August 14, 2023 ASB will move to an anniversary membership!
What is an anniversary membership? An anniversary membership is one that begins on the day in which it is purchased and is valid for 365 days. For example, an anniversary membership purchased on August 15, 2023 will begin on August 15, 2023 and will have a paid through date of August 14, 2024. In the past, ASB has offered calendar memberships that begin on July 1 of the current year and ended on Jun 30 the following year (ie July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024).
Starting August 14, 2023, ASB membership terms are on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. Your membership period is for one year. If your membership lapses beyond our 30-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
What if I joined before membership changed to anniversary cycle? If you have been a member of ASB since before August 14, 2023, and renewed your membership dues for 2023-24, your membership remains term based on a calendar year cycle (July 1 – June 30). As long as you renew your membership before your member paid through date, nothing will change. Your membership will remain July 1 through June 30.
If your membership has lapsed beyond our 30-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
APPLYING IS EASY!
WHO CAN APPLY?
Young Professional Membership is open to all individuals, 40 YEARS AND YOUNGER, in the baking industry whether they are employed with a baking organization, equipment or ingredient suppliers or baking service related organizations. Annual membership dues are $150 US.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP?
- Major discounts to the Society’s Annual BakingTech Conference.
- Unlimited access to our online resource library—review important wholesale baking industry presentations and technical bulletins available nowhere else.
- Expand your professional networking circle with exclusive access to ASB’s Virtual Member Directory and by attending networking events during BakingTech.
- Build your resume with opportunities to serve on important industry technical and governance committees.
- Present a paper and share your technical knowledge during Breakout Sessions at BakingTech.
We have great committees available for Young Professional members to get involved.