Almost half the workforce is not engaged by the work they do on a daily basis. Fewer than 1 in 3 employees are fully engaged at work, and 26% are actually disengaged. Showing up is only half the battle; compliance is not commitment. Organizations with a workforce that merely “punches the clock” do not get maximum returns on their financial or time investments in their staff. By recognizing what uniquely motivates the individuals in you organization, a manager can foster an atmosphere where employees perform because they want to work for the benefit of the company – not because they have to.
- Can you recognize who is engaged and committed in your organization?
- Can you tell who is not?
- And what do you do with each?
This workshop will provide insights and tools to unlock the formula to loyalty, and use motivational drivers to drive high performance.
- How to identify employees with “one foot out the door”
- What motivates high performers from the rest of the pack
- Techniques to increase engagement and drive productivity
Chason Hecht, Retensa Retention
This presentation is brought to you by :